Monday, June 25, 2012

Reunion Update - Visa Formalities

Dear All,
As stated before, I will now restrict these e-mails to confirmed Reunion attendees only. However, updates will also be posted on the blog so that even someone who is interested but is unable to attend too will be kept informed. This particular e-mail is for those of you who are no longer Sri Lanka citizens.
I have been rather quiet these last couple of weeks as I myself was out of the country. On my return last Monday, I saw the long winding line and the huge crowd near the Immigration Section. It was for those passngers who did not have a visa. The lines at the immigration counters were short and fast moving and that is where returning Sri Lanka residents, dual citizens and those armed with an ETA were. This is just to draw your attention to the importance on obtaining a visa before you arrive. Please read the following information and be prepared for your travel to Sri Lanka in August.
See you all soon!

Lucky

Please click on the link below for detailed information.

http://www.eta.gov.lk























No comments:

Post a Comment