Saturday, April 14, 2012

E-mail from Eugene Anandappa

Dear Lucky,
It was great to hear from you regularly about various subjects of interest from Srli Lanka and our class mates. I was aware of your regular correspondance with Satchie who is no more with us. It is a tragic loss of a unique and absolutely genuine human being. Bertie Nanayakkara informed me a week ago of his plans to attend the reunion. At the moment I cannot commit myself to it. Conditions might change and if one of my children can accompany me, I will certainly contact you. I would have been thrilled to meet so many after a life time. 50 years is a long time and and who would have then predicted that the majority of us who grew up within fifty mile radius will end up somewhere in the four corners of this world. Please tell all you are in contact with that I would like to see them if ever they visit Chicago and my doors are open to them and their children. Good luck and hats-off for the wonderful work you are doing.
My personal email :eanandappa@hotmail.com PHONE : 708 7719391(home) ; 708 9322104 (cell)
1446 Franklin Avenue
River Forest, IL. 60305.
Eugene

1 comment:

  1. I shall keep my fingers crossed that you would be able to attend Eugene.Best wishes, Speedy

    ReplyDelete